Sunday, February 26, 2012

Who makes the better 4x4?

I'm looking to upgrading to a 4x4 and I hear many different views on whats a good make and whats not. I always hear Fords rust crazily, Chevys trannys suck...etc



What are your opinions? I'd like to stick to V6 but im interested in V8's also if thats what you have experience with.Who makes the better 4x4?
By a Dodge truck if you really want to experience a transmission that sucks. The GM Allison transmission is better suited to a 397 HP diesel with 765lb ft of torque. I'm quite sure you've never owned or driven one.



You'd better stick to a Toyota with their "secret" rotten frame warranty going on.Who makes the better 4x4?
In the 4x4 department, I'd have to say the Chevy Colorado is a pretty solid choice - shift on the fly and good power to weight. I have an older Tacoma, and the frame rust issue has soured me to the Toyota truck - everything on the truck is rusty - and I've seen similarly used pickup trucks from the 80's with less! The 4wd on the Taco was a bit squirrely, too. I've driven the Dodge (V8), and its a solid built truck, but the mpg's were dismal (okay, it was a V8, but armored tanks get better mileage!).Who makes the better 4x4?
ford and toyota or jeep are goodWho makes the better 4x4?
you could always go with a dodge or jeep

No comments:

Post a Comment