Monday, February 20, 2012

Recommend a car for under 拢4000 and less than Group 13 Insurance - looking for something sporty & reliable!?

I am really struggling to find anything decent. I am open to suggestions as long as I can pick the car up for less than 拢4k and the insurance isn't about group 13.



Would preferably like something a bit sporty and with a bit of power to it. I am a 23 year old man who is looking to upgrade from his Renault Clio to something a bit more upmarket.



Please only cars that are available in the UK so no old Transams or Chevys =)Recommend a car for under 拢4000 and less than Group 13 Insurance - looking for something sporty %26amp; reliable!?
I love my Toyota Celica. It's run with little maintenance and gets incredible gas mileage. The one I have is a 2000, which I'm sure you can still find for under $4,000Recommend a car for under 拢4000 and less than Group 13 Insurance - looking for something sporty %26amp; reliable!?
can't pick you a woman

nor a car...///somethings

you must step in to know next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment