Sunday, February 26, 2012

I just go my 87 chevy caprice lifted up and i was wondering....?

when the shop got done i looked at it yes its higher but the front doesnt seem even with the rear like its an inch off? the guy said its because the rear skirts are bigger and make the back look higher but i saw chevys like mine raised up and there even so i dunno if thats true and he said thats the highest he could get it for the price! he added new shocks and bigger springs what do u guys think?I just go my 87 chevy caprice lifted up and i was wondering....?
alot of the new springs will take time to settle in, but also he may have put the wrong springs in. im guessing you didnt have new front springs installed? if not then the car is at its original height in the back and youll have to replace the fronts to even it out. need more infoI just go my 87 chevy caprice lifted up and i was wondering....?
You should have used stock parts ,
  • monroe muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment