Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm looking for a good quality car thats good on gas? Any suggestions!?

I'm looking for a quality car, I'm leaning towards a japanese/european type car, I will be travelling a lot so I'm looking for something that will be very good on gas. I have around $ 30,000 cash to spend, so I would prefer something that stay away from chevys, fords, dodges, etc because I've had bad experiences with most of them. I've heard alot about the Honda civic but I'm looking for something a little higher end. Thanks for all your help!I'm looking for a good quality car thats good on gas? Any suggestions!?
1999 honda crvI'm looking for a good quality car thats good on gas? Any suggestions!?
toyota camry LE
Toyota Corolla, get it pretty loaded for $17k and it gets like 30-40 mpgI'm looking for a good quality car thats good on gas? Any suggestions!?
The Saturn Vue is an American midsize SUV that has 29 miles to the gallon and if you get the stick its a few more. I love my Saturn. I can fill up my car and its last a full 7 days - yes a full 7 days!!!!!
Mercedes Benz- C Class is good, and the Z4 and Z8 from BMW are good cars too. I'd go for a Pontiac G6 Hard top convertible, which goes for about $15,000.I'm looking for a good quality car thats good on gas? Any suggestions!?
Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, Volkswagen, Saturn



I think their is a new Volkswagen Rabbit out and the Saturns are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment