Thursday, February 16, 2012

What new change in the '09 season are you going to be watching?

Tony Stewart in his new ride will be pretty fresh. But after that wears off and the competition heats up, i'm curious to see how Montoya will do with his new team mates, and if he gets even more agressive driving a Chevy, since those Chevys DEI had last year seemed pretty fast.What new change in the '09 season are you going to be watching?
Im anxious to see how Dodge does with the new nose and the new motor.. Also seeing how Kyle Busch is going to start off the 2009 season and one last thing is how Paul menard does in a Ford.



WB fluffy!What new change in the '09 season are you going to be watching?
The first thing I thought of was Tony, too. I just hope he can deal with the stress. I look forward to seeing how Mark Martin will do. I hope Casey Mears and Elliott Sadler have a good year.



It is going to be intresting for sure. I think this is the most changes ever. It will be intresting to see if the field is a little more equal. I guess it will be the same teams. Hendricks, Gibbs, Childress, and Rousch. I would like to see Yates and Petty's teams do well.
I will be watching to see if Martin Truex starts looking for a new ride before the season is over. I think Montoya and Truex will make a good team but I really think unless Earnhardt-Ganassi starts off the season with a few wins then Truex is going to be letting people know early in the season he is on the hunt for a different ride especially after "T" forced Truex to stay last year for another year. I think as long as they have RCR engines and the Ganassi chassis then they will do well.



I'll also be watching to see if Kyle Busch will start of the season running wide open again or will someone else take that spot and dominate the season. I don't care to see anybody dominate, not even my driver. I'd like to know that the sport is not rigged and see different drivers win. Even the underdogs.



Another thing is the Eury Jr thing. I want to see results. End of story.



Another thing is of course Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman's success is something I'll be watching for. I'm curious if NASCAR will rule him with a harsh ruler because of his past being so outspoken and speaking his mind or will they show him some slack.



Another thing is I'm curious what "new rule" NASCAR will pull out of their butt when at Daytona or Talladega (or anywhere for that matter). I'm curious when someone passes on the track the way it was done at Talladega how NASCAR will rule. That's the only way to pass someone is fake them out and they block and push the driver below the line. NASCAR can't seem to make up their mind on what the rule is on that so I want to see how their rules plays in favor of certain drivers.What new change in the '09 season are you going to be watching?
-Joey Logano showing everyone what he is made of

-Mark Martin making his last run at a Cup title(supposedly)

-Tony Stewart and his new team

-Marcos Ambrose running a full Cup schedule

-Atlanta being ran Labor Day weekend instead of October

-CaliBOREnia being added to the Chase

-Talladega being moved closer to the end of the Chase(that ought to shake things up a bit with only 2 races to recover from disaster at Talladega)

-50th running of the Coca-Cola 600

-HMS 25th year

-Montoya driving Chevys with ECR engines

-Jamie McMurray and Donnie Wingo back together

-Matt Kenseth and Drew Blickensderfer





many,many more LOL
JP Montoya in a Chevy, everyone better duck.. If this guy can catch you, he will get by...

Ask David Donohue..What new change in the '09 season are you going to be watching?
I'm a huge tony fan so i am looking forward to seeing how he and ryan newman will do. would love to see kyle busch and jimmie johnson crash and burn!!
Mark Martin hands down! I think he will be great.I am too scared to keep up with Tony he might have messed up my man Ryan
Robby Gordon in a Toyota, I will be watching. I am not happy with it; I prefer him in a Dodge. But he does use his own money as a single team owner or driver, so he needs what is the most feasible to compete with the big $ teams.



Montoya too. He got my respect last year for his honesty and seemed to have grown up. I look forward to seeing what he can do with a chevy and better cars then last year.



Mark Martin at Hendrick. I think he will work well with that team and the boys will learn something from him. I hope he is happy though this year.
I am going to watch Martin in HMS
Yes Tony and his new team is #1 with me, I predict struggle at first and then watch out......then Kyle and see if he still "has it"...but hopefully maybe get better the last half of the season instead of the first...and do much better in the Chase which he will make. Also Montoya...he is an agressive driver and I think he may possibly make the chase..

Mark martin at HMS and Casey Mears at RCR I am anxious to see. Plus I want to see if Elliot will have something to prove.
I can't wait to see Tony's team and new ride. I also will be watching Mark Martin and Jeremy Mayfield's new team.
Not too many, but I am looking forward to seeing Jeff Gordon's new badass paint scheme every week! And, looking forward to him rebounding this year.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how Mark Martin does at HMS. He had 2 respectable part-time seasons at DEI, even nearly taking Daytona in '07. In fact, he was the points leader for a while until he got out of the car to start his part time schedule. He's been very consistant for years, and with HMS equipment, he could be the man to beat this year.



I hope Tony does well as a driver/owner, but I'm a little concerned about his choice of team mate.



I'm more than a little worried about the #20. IMHO Joey's got big shoes to fill.
Three words.......Richard Petty Motorsports.



Just an opinion as always.
Tony Stewart's team



Clint Bowyer's new ride



Paul Menard's new ride



The chase schedule change



The new teams parking every race
Jeremy Mayfield in his awesome new #41 All Sport car. Go on jayski.com to see it it kicks tail!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment