Sunday, February 26, 2012

Should i sell my tahoe for a f150?

i have a 99 tahoe but its just been pissing me off just replaced distributor cap and everything was fine. but now my check engine light is on but still running fine. it bothers me. i love my chevys but im begining to lose that love and thinking of selling it for a f150. should i?Should i sell my tahoe for a f150?
sometimes it is simple as your gas cap is not tight. Or just a dirty filter. The F150 had the problems of fire at the speed control module under the break booster. Most cases any one that has the codes can find out why. Sometimes you have to go to the dealer to get them to use the codes which cost a lot more then the corner mechanic. I have a Chevy Silverado after always owning a F150. But I sure like my Chevy.Should i sell my tahoe for a f150?
I had an 02 Chevy pick up that the check engine lite came on when it was new. I took it back to the dealer and they plugged it in and couldn't find anything. They cleared it and every now and then it came on but I said to hell with it and it never caused me any problems. If a dealer can't find the reason some counter help at auto zone sure as hell isn't going to find it.Should i sell my tahoe for a f150?
well truth is ford is better sometimes

ive drove both ford chevy dodge i perfer fords which ive had better luck with dodge truck are motor tough but transmission weak chevy has speed might ride some what same as a ford but a ford motor will out lats a chevy motor 95 % of time its really how one drives and take care of what they drive



40 yrs of hard driving i keep coming back to fordsShould i sell my tahoe for a f150?
Relax, let Autozone scan the vehicle and get the codes and make an

informed decision from there. F-150's are nice too and also prone to

check engine lights.
Do not.... I repeat... Do NOT sell a chevy for a ford. F150's are junk. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment