Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's your favorite brand of vehicle?

Chevy, Dodge, Ford, or Toyota?



Mine is Chevy.



Chevys rule!! Go Team Chevy!!What's your favorite brand of vehicle?
Chevrolet !!! Proud owner of 3 of them !What's your favorite brand of vehicle?
toyota!
Jeep



On my third.What's your favorite brand of vehicle?
Volkswagen
CHEVROLET---- 08---VETTE----Z-06-OBMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1What's your favorite brand of vehicle?
Team Chevy all the way.

Most Dominating Manufacture in NASCAR.

Chevy an American Revolution
dodge
CHEVROLET, bow tie RULES.
Whatever Rowdy's driving, doesn't matter. My loyalties are with my driver not the car manufacturer.
Since I own a Durango, I'll say Dodge. The only other Dodge I owned was a 1968 Dodge Coronet R/T with a 440 magnum, otherwise I owned 6 or 7 Plymouths, including a 1970 Roadrunner that I built to cruise all day long in the triple digits and top out at over 160 m.p.h. (easily). MoPar rules baby! I also owned a 1969 Firebird and a 1971 Chevelle, and a couple other Chevys. But when it comes to street racing, nothing rules the street like a MoPar
mine is ford, which is funny cause I don't like any of the ford drivers, go figure.
I like Chevys.



My racers all drive Fords.
CHEVY
CHEVY!!!!!



*MOJO*
Ford.
Chevrolet all the way ;-)
CHEVY Bowtie's RULE!!!!!!! Go Chevy!!! The most dominate car in Nascar!!! Whoooooo hoooooo!!



Go Dale Jr %26amp; Hms
chevrolet all the way
Chevy...driving a Z71 Colorado, nice little truck, love it!
I like Fords.( even though I drive a Pontiac).
I am a FORD girl!



GO Carl, Greg, Matt, David R., Jamie, Bill, David G., Travis, %26amp; Marcos!
CHEVY BABY!!!!!!!!
Ford. I drive a crown vic cop car. Kenseth drives a fusion. A champ car.
Chevy..I have a 1998 Dale Earnhardt Sr Special Edition and love it, she's my baby...she gets a wash every week and just had a new paint job last year..will never get rid of her and yes, its a her..lol and her name is Miss Goodwrench and has all the special features and yes, has all the decals of Dale Sr, I change them every year and put the same ones back where they belong in same spot! She is beautiful!!!



hubby has a 2008 Chevy Silverado so we are a team Chevy household(his is Silver)
i dont care who makes it i care about the car
Mine is Chevy too!!!!



Go Dale Jr.!!!

Junior Nation!!!
I like Ford but I have to respect the job Toyota is doing right now.
Ford all the way. they have least amount of car in the cup and they still win. they also make the best trucks in the world.
Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie %26amp; Chevrolet!
Chevy all the way!!
Seeming I have two, I would have to say Toyota. Its funny though that I only have one driver that I like in a Toyota and the rest are in Chevys.

No comments:

Post a Comment