Monday, February 20, 2012

What is the best first car?

I am looking into getting my first car. Most likely will be older. Does anyone have any advice on what type of car I should be looking at? I've ruled out foreign cars such as Volvo and Audi because they cost too much to repair. Also ruled out gas guzzling SUV's. Been looking into Fords, Subarus, Hondas, and Chevys. Can anyone help me?What is the best first car?
Honda Accord is a good car all around. It has good gas mileage, easy to maintain, and cheap to repair. Insurance is cheap on this car as well, and the car itself is cheap to purchase. It will last you over 250k mileage if you treat it well. Never really runs into many problems as far as I know.What is the best first car?
Honda Civic or Accord newer than a year 2000. Or maybe a hyundai tiburon cuz there pretty cheap. You should get the new dodge challenger only 22,000 and it looks amazing (not best fuel economy)What is the best first car?
Definately a honda or toyota. I'm leaning towards a honda civic as they are better on gas than accords. I had a civic as my first car and i had very few issues even though it was 12 years old at the time

No comments:

Post a Comment