Monday, February 20, 2012

Do you like my idea for a sweet 16?

I am turning 16 in february. I was going to have a party, but i decided against it, because of everyone i know is having one. I wanted to do something a little different. I used to go to chevys in florida for every birthday when i was younger. So i figured since i like in nyc id go to chevys there with about 35 girls im friends with. I think it might be a little tacky ? but idk ideas anyone?Do you like my idea for a sweet 16?
The whole reason for having a sweet 16 is friends and memories and anywhere you do that and have fun and make great memories is a great sweet 16. My daughter had a small party in a small ballroom but she went to several different sweet 16 like hotel parties, pizza parties, amusement park, bowling parties, house parties and all of them were great in their own way because its friends having fun and that is what is all about, so do what you want to do, its your special day, just do something and make it everything by just being yourselves.Do you like my idea for a sweet 16?
For those with excessive money to spend anything is possible and allow.



What ever happen to cake and ice cream then getting on with your day?
  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment