Thursday, February 23, 2012

What kind of people buy Ford, and what types lean toward Chevrolet?

Who buys Fords and who buys ChevysWhat kind of people buy Ford, and what types lean toward Chevrolet?
Thats a tough question to answer. My belief is its a personal preference. However, that preference is tough for me as well. My grandfather retired with 37 years at Ford Motor Company, but I have ALWAYS grown up with GM products. From my experience, both trucks are great trucks. It just depends on what you like, what you know, and the look of truck or car you are looking for!What kind of people buy Ford, and what types lean toward Chevrolet?
I believe between those two it depends on which your father drove, Particularly in the truck segment. Today there is no brand loyalty like in the past. The competition is fierce and people have shown the domestic automakers that if the foreign guys build better and cheaper they will buy from them. the Japanese have taken over the car segment and trucks will be next.What kind of people buy Ford, and what types lean toward Chevrolet?
As long as you buy American it is all Good. American's need to support American Companies. Both companies have outstanding productWhat kind of people buy Ford, and what types lean toward Chevrolet?
Truly depends on what their pappy's drove. I only drive a Ford if there is nothing else around but then my old man bought GM when he needed a pickup. Give me a reliable, well built Japanese vehicle any day of the week. My Honda Accord will outlast any American union-made rustbucket and I sure miss my Toyota pickup that gave me 15 yrs of faithful service even though I beat that thing like a rented mule.
people who like to spend small amounts every few months to repair their vehicle choose Fords. People who like to only spend large amounts every couple years choose GM.

No comments:

Post a Comment