Sunday, February 26, 2012

Who makes the better 4x4?

I'm looking to move up to 4x4 because this Northeastern winter weather has pissed me off for far too long. I'm looking into getting something with a V6 and 4x4 or if I have to a V8 with 4x4. I hear many differeny things about different makes and models but I wanted to see what the internet community has to say.



What's bad/good about Fords, Chevys, Dodges, etc



What to look for and stay away from. etcWho makes the better 4x4?
a ford f 150 single cab 4x4 is pretty quick and rugged.Who makes the better 4x4?
I'm not an American car kinda guy, but if I had to choose an American 4WD truck, I would actually pick Ford. Dodge is way too cheap, and Chevy is over rated. In my opinion though, I would go for a newer Toyota Tundra... 381 hp stock. Pretty awesome truck. From a person that worked with cars and trucks for years, I see more problems with American cars than anything. I don't care what others sayWho makes the better 4x4?
mitsubushi montero have a good reall time 4x4 kick *** , i am always a gm guy and work a mechanic for 14 years but also jeep are pretty goods at handling like the wrangler etc , but i;'ll asume u buy new one save the headache , espacialy on the wrangler 4x4 . and i do talk **** about gm they are light i the back to have a 4x4 but i still love them , well stay away from ford , licoln or mercury . and to me the cheapest car is a mitsubushi iam talking engines problems but trans are great and they have some reall 4x4 balls there , i was amaze when i drove one in the winter storm we had ,and jeep grand cherokee are goods in snow but to me they are just compact suv .Who makes the better 4x4?
i am of the opinion that a jeep cherokee is hard to beat(with the 4.0). their drive trains and engines are bulletproof. they are known for occasionally having electrical issues though.

No comments:

Post a Comment