Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why do (a lot of) black people like driving Chevrolets?

I'm black and still don't know why its cool I guess to drive Chevys. I mean I'd drive one if I didn't have anything else to drive. But I don't get why it is supposedly

cool to drive a Chevy.Why do (a lot of) black people like driving Chevrolets?
It's not cool and I don't think it's true. Americans buy a lot of Chevys just to buy American. It's a mistake. Some people buy what they want. You may be thinking about teenagers buying older Chevys so they can tweak them. They're crap cars.Why do (a lot of) black people like driving Chevrolets?
lo grade black people like driving Chevrolets.Why do (a lot of) black people like driving Chevrolets?
Like Chevrolet Corvettes?
  • mexican food
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment