Friday, January 27, 2012

What do u like better Fords, Chevys , Dodges ?

I'm just wonderingWhat do u like better Fords, Chevys , Dodges ?
HEMI DODGEWhat do u like better Fords, Chevys , Dodges ?
Depends on the model. The new Focus and Cruz are equally nice, I like Mustangs over Camaros, Taurus over Impala and Corvettes Z06 Carbon over all of them. Dodge, we have to wait and see what they do over the next few years.

Report Abuse


I have the most respect for Ford. When GM and Chrysler went begging to the US government saying that they could not be allowed to fail the Ford management said "we do not need your money, we will make it on our own". They now build the best American vehicle in terms of safety, high MPG, and resale value and they've become a true world class company. I travel frequently on business and have rented Ford, Chevy, Dodge, as well as Honda, Toyota, Mazda, and Kia on many occasions. Based on my experience in terms of safety, comfort, and quality, I'd rate Ford models number 2 behind Honda who still builds the best vehicle. To respond to your other answer, I've quit renting Toyota's totally as they are highly over-rated and basically crap. The Corolla is, in my opinion an absolute piece of junk and I've had 2 of them strand me along the road with failed transmissions.What do u like better Fords, Chevys , Dodges ?
I like my Mustang...but I liked my '70 Chevelle, too. Dodge, meh...the old-school Chargers %26amp; Challengers were OK.
Dodge Rules !What do u like better Fords, Chevys , Dodges ?
Depends what vehicle were talking. Trucks? Ford. Cars? Chevy. Minivans? Ehh i guess ill let Dodge have one
Chevrolet is the American way :)
They're all junk. Want a good car? Get a Toyota.

No comments:

Post a Comment