Friday, January 27, 2012

Do chevys have a lot of things go wrong with them?Are they built pretty good?

as with any car they have their weak spot,s....but on average they are a well constructed vehicle....yes....I would say...built pretty good!Do chevys have a lot of things go wrong with them?Are they built pretty good?
To be honest, american cars do have a bad rep. But its not true. I had a 2003 Chevrolet cavalier base coupe. It had 90,000 miles on it when I traded it in saturday. I had one problem, which was a defect and they took care of it. I now have a beautiful 2007 black cobalt LT coupe and I love it! I had the chance to go foreign but I stayed with an american car. Years ago I had a 2001 Eclipse GT. Brand new, within the first 3 months I had major issues with the engine. After one year I got rid of it. STAY AMERICAN! Plus most american car companies have really good warrantys too.Do chevys have a lot of things go wrong with them?Are they built pretty good?
Every car has things go wrong with them. Some more than others.Chevy's are one of the better ones. Definitely better than anything coming from Japan or Korea.
Any Ford is better than any Chevy.

Any Infiniti and Buick are better than any other car including Ford.

Infiniti and Buick are tied for best quality as rated by J.D.Powers.

Best bet, buy a used Buick 2 years old for half of the original retail price.Do chevys have a lot of things go wrong with them?Are they built pretty good?
my 93 suburban had 240000 miles on it, it never left me and ran great the entire time. Sold it a few months ago and its still going strong from what I hear. Just do proper maintinence and don't abuse your vehicle and whatever you have should work for a very long time.
I have had older ones and have newer ones now. Have not had any major problems with any GM I have had. It is really all in how you take care of your car.Do chevys have a lot of things go wrong with them?Are they built pretty good?
"Like A Rock"
My wife and I love our 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS. It gets great mileage (I average 30 mpg in daily use and 40 on the highway) and handles great. No rattles, no trips to the dealer, and it's fun to drive with a stick shift.
They're okay. The ones I've had.
Yes and No...I own a 1995 Teal colored Camaro. I have had to replace a lot of stuff on it. But everyone I know says the color is beautiful. And the outside of the car is in very good condition. But that is about it. The car runs okay-but according to Consumers Reports it was rated repair proned. Even when the Japanese cars first came out-they were junk-the early 70's one. Today, they are one of the best cars out there, Honda, Toyota for example. My wife has a Honda Accord (2003) and no problems at all. Chevy has the physical appearance, but the Honda/Toyota has the mechanical integrity.(and the physical look). But I still love the Camaro. Look at the Consumer Reports ( my bible!) issue on the 2008 cars and you will see for your self (when it comes out) what cars are good and which ones not to buy. You will see the Japanese ones overall, are the best. Good Luck!!
I own a chevy and i always have a couple problems here and there, but thats normal with any make.
You can't go wrong with a CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!! If things go Wrong with it it is cheaper than anything else..........
i have had better than good luck with all the ones i have owned.
Chevys are the best!!!

Yes, things go wrong with them, but usually you can fix them yourself with a few simple tools.

I had a 1979 Impala, put 240,000 miles on it with only a few problems here and there.

Now I've got a 1988 Caprice with 170,000 miles!

"Like a Rock"
they're better than these imported tin cans .BUY AMERICAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment