Friday, January 27, 2012

Do people in the American South drive more Chevys or Fords?

I was talking about cars with my friend the other day, I said I wanted a Ford because they're reliable and all, then he said, "Only people in the South drive Fords, get a Chevy." I was confused, because all of my family lives in rural Georgia and they all have Chevrolets, not Fords. Any info?Do people in the American South drive more Chevys or Fords?
I thought Chevy. My friend has a relative in Georgia and he seemed surprised at the amount of older (80s) Camaros still on the road when he was last there.

In the large, urban areas of the midwest, a lot of people love old Caprices. Typically they will go down to Georgia or Alabama to find decent ones.Here in Southeast Michigan, you see lots of Focuses, explorers and Rangers.However, we do also have massive quantities of Impalas and Malibus.Keep in mind, we are the epicenter of the American auto industry, so things may be a little different here.We also have a lot more Chryslers than most places.But I know the Chevy lovers wanting a hobby car go directly south to find a car because there has always been a good supply there.Do people in the American South drive more Chevys or Fords?
American cars are a bit cheaper than imports and in the south the cost of living is a bit cheaper.
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment