Monday, January 30, 2012

Atheists, do you like Fords or Chevys?

I personally like Chevys. Will you now decide to like Fords?Atheists, do you like Fords or Chevys?
I think most of them drive Saturns.Atheists, do you like Fords or Chevys?
I !!LOVE!! Chevys. Unfortunately, being a poor college student, I'm going to stick with my hand-me-down Jeep. Even then, I love my Jeep, but will one day be a Chevy boy when I get the cash.

PS - Fords have been NOTHING but PROBLEMS in our family. I have stories from faulty wiring to an engine catching on fire. All these problems disappeared when the whole family switch from Fords to Chevy's, Honda's, and Jeep's.
I like Ford as a company that never needed a bailout. I like Ford for creating one of the longest lasting engines on the market (6il-300ci).

You see... it's about evidence... not contrariness.Atheists, do you like Fords or Chevys?
The last good American vehicle I owned was a Dodge truck. The Chevy truck I bought after that was a piece of sh**. Right now I'm driving a Scion.
What? If you liked Chevys, why would I decide to like Fords? That makes no sense. I don't even know you.Atheists, do you like Fords or Chevys?
Neither..
I have a Dodge actually.
Sorry, I already drive a Ford.
Jeep wranglers are the funnest
I don't know the difference.
I have a ford fiesta from 1998. Bits are falling off it as we speak.
No I would rather ride a bike
I'm a Chevy girl all the way. I detest Ford's junk.
ford sucks!. its all about the RAM
the 2nd one
i have great respect for Ford, but their just "dying" I am a Dodge man.



Off road tires, Roll Tide Window Decal : )

No comments:

Post a Comment