Monday, January 30, 2012

How Many prefer chevys? How Many Fords?

I rather PUSH a CHEVY then DRIVE a FORD.



I hate Fords. I looooooooooooove my Chevys baby.











"I'm swinging dropping these thangs, drinking gin out the bottle. Steadily hoo slangin' out the blue Monte Carlo."How Many prefer chevys? How Many Fords?
Frickin'

Old

Rebuilt

Dodge



Chevrolet, all day.How Many prefer chevys? How Many Fords?
I miss and love my chevy.



I had a 2000 Chevy Silverado. Almost 200,000 miles on it. Best vehicle we had besides the charger we had years ago. (My mom regrets selling it back in the early 90's when we needed the money. Only about 1500 of them were ever made.....We see it around town in shows and all).



I just sold it to Toyota as part as down payment towards our new Tundra.



I am a chevy girl at heart.



I can't stand Fords. My step dad has a Ford and breaks down all the time and always has problems with it. I hear bad problems with Fords from people with in a year of having it.
i would die before i owned a FORD.



gimme one good reason or vehicle ford has produced in the past 20 years.



F ound

O n

R oad

D eadHow Many prefer chevys? How Many Fords?
give me a older ford any day(like a 79).i had both ford and chevy and i perfer a ford any day.i had the least trouble with a ford then chevy,plus they look better when they are dressed up,so give me a ford and iam happy.
Well i prefer chevy cause parts are cheaper, but i have to admit. fords do last longer. at least the engines do.How Many prefer chevys? How Many Fords?
FORD =

Found

On

Road

Dead



GM rocks.
ford the problem is circled --CHEVY ALL THE WAY!!!!
chevroligion, believe in it or get your doors blown off. CHEVY RULES!!!!!!!
I'm a chevy kind of gal!
chevy
Chevy
Let me think... CHEVY!!!
Chevy all the way!
chevy.
Fat

O ld

R ust bucket

D ull

go with the best chevy
CHEVROLET - Like A Rock.
Ford for sure



First On Race Day
Chev
I prefer Chevrolet.
Good thing i looked at your question. I would prefer CHEVY because I'm myself looking for a Chevy Cavalier and looking at some good deals!
I prefer Chevy.One reason is Henry Ford made his cars to break down after certain millage was reached.So I don't and won't ever trust or like Ford.
they're both crap.. Go with a Honda or Toyota.. but if I had to pick I would say GM because of reliablity.. Fords are really crap.. F.ound O.n R.oad D.ead...
FORDS ALL WAY!chevys just waste gas and its been proven to!
chevy
CHEVY! i don't care what anyone says...they're just as reliable as any honda or toyota. as long as you keep up w/ maintenance, they'll last forever. can't say that for ford...i'll always buy GM!
To properly ask this question try putting it under "General" as the way you have it in Chevy colum isnt a fair way to do it!

I am Ford though. good luck

Mikey
Im i big chevy fan, but it all depends on what kind of ford, I dont like the old fords but the new Cummins Diesel ones are "alright"
Ford=



Fix

Or

Repair

Daily





Chevy=



American cars suck!
husbands a ford man but he says its due to how he was raised ..his dad was a ford man... i'm a chevy girl myself
Chevy!

No comments:

Post a Comment